Global Christmas Competition on Facebook 2019
Click here to read terms & conditions.
Global Christmas Competition on Instagram 2019
Click here to read terms & conditions.
Terms & Conditions - Fusion competition
Schedule to Terms & Conditions of entry
Start: Fri 30 Aug 2019 7:00 AM AEST
End: Tues 31 Dec 2019 7:00 PM AEST
No entries will be accepted outside this time.
3 Vuko Place
Warriewood NSW 2102
Entry to the Promotion is open to Australian residents in all eligible states/territories who fulfil the method of entry requirements.
Details of prizes
The winner will be picked by chance from the pool of entrants and will win:
The prize is a trip to Copenhagen, including:
- 2x Business class tickets to Copenhagen (black out dates apply)
- 3 nights accommodation
- Tour of the Georg Jensen Silversmithy
- $10,000 worth of Fusion product
Overall prize value of $26,000
Total number of prizes
Total prize value
Total prize pool (inc GST): $26,000
Method of entry
To enter, an entrant must, during the promotional period:
Purchase a product from the Fusion collection.
Entrants must retain copies of all purchase receipts for all entries. All entries by the entrant may otherwise be declared invalid.
Maximum number of entries
No limit, each purchase of a fusion product counts as an entry.
Each entry must be supported by separate Purchases. All entries by the entrant may otherwise be declared invalid.
The prize draw will be performed by a person appointed by the Promoter.
The prize draw will begin 10:00 AM AEST on 15 Jan 2020
Location of the draw:
3 Vuko Place
Warriewood NSW 2102
Notification of winners
Winners will be notified via Email no later than 17 Jan 2020.
Public announcement of winners
The winners will be published here:
Georg Jensen Website no later than 24 Jan 2020
Unclaimed prize draw
If the prize(s) are unclaimed by the unclaimed prize draw date.
Unclaimed prize draw date: 10:00 AM AEST on 06 Feb 2020
Location of unclaimed prize draw:
3 Vuko Place
Warriewood NSW 2102
Notification of unclaimed prize winners
Unclaimed prize winners will be notified via Email no later than 07 Feb 2020.
Public announcement of winners from unclaimed prize draw
The winners of unclaimed prizes will be published here:
Georg Jensen Website no later than 14 Feb 2020
Terms & Conditions of entry
- Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these terms & conditions (Terms of entry). The Terms must be read in conjunction with the Schedule. The Schedule defines the terminology used in these Terms of entry. Where there is any inconsistency between these Terms and the Schedule, the Schedule prevails. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms of entry.
- Entry is open only to legal residents of the Eligible States/Territories who satisfy the Method of entry. Directors, officers, management, employees, suppliers (including prize suppliers) and contractors (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management, employees, suppliers and contractors) of the Promoter and of its related bodies corporate, and of the agencies and companies associated with this Promotion, including the terms and conditions providers TPAL (Trade Promotions and Lotteries Pty Ltd) are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- The Promotion will be conducted during the Promotion period.
- The Prize/s are specified in the Details of prizes section of the Schedule.
- The total prize pool is specified in the Total prize value section of the Schedule.
- Any prize is valued in Australian dollars unless expressly stated to the contrary.
- Entrants are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their prize(s). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting a prize. Entrants are responsible for any and all expenses that they incur in entering the competition and they will not be reimbursed regardless of whether or not they win the competition.
- The entrants must follow the Method of entry during the Promotion period to enter the Promotion. Failure to do so will result in an invalid entry. The Promoter will not advise an Entrant if their entry is deemed invalid.
- The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter.
- Entrants may submit up to the Maximum number of entries (if applicable).
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, delayed, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted, illegible or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to omission, error, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, disruption to any communication network or medium, or otherwise including those entries not received by the Promoter for any reason. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize(s) will be awarded to the winner in accordance with the Prize draw details. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
- The winner does not need to be present at the draw unless expressly stated to the contrary.
- The winner(s) will be notified in accordance with the Notification of winners and Notification of unclaimed prize winners (if applicable) sections of the Schedule. Notification to winners will be deemed to have occurred on the later of the time the winner receives actual notification from the Promoter or two business days thereafter. The notification will include details about how the prize(s) can be claimed.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility where it is unable to contact prize winners who have not provided correct or complete contact details. If an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to modify any entry information should be directed to Promoter.
- It is a condition of accepting any prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- The winner(s) name and state/territory of residence will be published in accordance with the Public announcement of winners section of the Schedule (if applicable).
- The promoter may conduct an Unclaimed prize draw in accordance with the Unclaimed prize draw section of the Schedule (if applicable). In the event the Unclaimed prize draw takes place, the Promoter will attempt to contact the winner(s) of the Unclaimed prize draw in accordance with the Notification of unclaimed prize draw section of the Schedule, and if applicable, the name and State/Territory of residency of any winner(s) of the Unclaimed prize draw will be published in accordance with the section of the Schedule entitled Public announcement of winners from unclaimed prize draw. If a prize is no longer capable of being redeemed, the new winner will receive a prize, as determined by the Promoter, of equivalent value (as if the original prize had been awarded to that person, less any administrative expenses incurred by the Promoter).
- To the greatest extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes all warranties, representations or guarantees (Warranties) regarding the Promotion and any prizes, including any Warranties which may have been made in the course of advertising or promoting the Promotion. The conduct of the Promotion or the supply of prizes may involve third parties, and the Promoter makes no Warranties and disclaims all liability in connection with any such third parties, their acts or omissions. By entering the Promotion, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter and its related bodies corporate (including the officers, employees and agents of each) from and against all actions, penalties, liabilities, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Promotion or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
- If despite the foregoing clause, the Promoter incurs a liability to an entrant under any law which implies a Warranty into these Terms of entry which cannot legally be excluded, the Promoter’s liability in respect of the Promotion is limited, in the Promoter’s discretion, to either resupplying such goods or services as form part of the Promotion, or paying the cost of resupplying those goods or services.
- Without limiting any of the foregoing, in no circumstances will an entrant or the Promoter have any liability to the other for any loss or damage suffered which is indirect or consequential in nature, including without limitation any loss of profit, loss of reputation, loss of goodwill, or loss of business opportunity.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage in transit to or delay in transit of prizes.
- The Promoter may in its absolute discretion not accept a particular entry, may disqualify an entry, or cancel the entire Promotion at any time without giving reasons and without liability to any entrants. Without limiting this the Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, prize claims and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry or prize claim that is misleading or not in accordance with these Terms of entry or who manipulates or tampers with the entry process. In the event that a winner breaches these Terms of entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute the prize for another item of equal or higher value. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value (including between advertising of the Promotion and receipt of the prize).
- In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability (or that of a third party involved with the Promotion) to proceed with the Promotion on the dates and in the manner described in these Terms of entry, including but not limited to vandalism, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter’s obligations in respect of the Promotion will be suspended for the duration of the event and, in addition, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the promotion and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to approval of the relevant authorities.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. As a condition of entering into this Promotion, entrants agree to assign all their rights in and to their entry and any related content to the Promoter, including any copyright or other intellectual property rights in the entry and related content. Without limiting this, the Promoter may use entry content for any and all purposes including commercial purposes. You warrant that entry content is original, lawful and not misleading and that the Promoter’s use of such content will not infringe the rights of any third parties. The entrant agrees to indemnify the promoter against all claims and costs by third parties arising from a breach of the warranty set out in this condition. The Promoter has no obligation to credit you as the author of any content submitted and may otherwise do any acts or omissions which would otherwise constitute an infringement of any moral rights you may have as an author of content.
- The collection and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoter's Privacy statement which adheres to the Privacy Act 1988 (cth) and Australian Privacy Principles.
- The Promotion and these Terms of entry will be governed by the law of the State or Territory in which the Promoter ordinarily resides. Entrants accept the non-exclusive jurisdiction of courts and tribunals of that State or Territory in connection with disputes concerning the Promotion.
- Facebook, YouTube, or Instagram may be used to advertise or promote the Promotion. By entering the Promotion, entrants agree that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, YouTube, or Instagram; and to release Facebook, YouTube, or Instagram from all liability in relation to this Promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to the Promoter and not Facebook, YouTube, or Instagram.
Terms & Conditions for the Customer Survey Competition
- The competition begins Wednesday 1 August 2018 and closes on Sunday 19 August 2018
- The promoter of this competition is Georg Jensen A/S, Business Registration no. 26573645 (hereinafter “Georg Jensen”, “us” or “we”) Søndre Fasanvej 7, DK-2000 Frederiksberg, Denmark.
- Entry to this competition can only be made online via GeorgJensenSurvey.
- How to enter: Complete the survey and state which of the three prizes you would like to win. Enter your email, country and accept the Terms & Conditions and click on submit.
- Georg Jensen is not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, inaccurate or damaged entries.
- Georg Jensen may wish to use the winner’s name and country for editorial and publicity purposes on the Georg Jensen website, blog, email, social media or printed communications. It is a condition of entry to this competition that you agree to this use of your name and information.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- Upon closing of the competition Georg Jensen will find one winner.
- The winner will be randomly selected betweenall entrants.
- The winner can choose one of the following prizes:
- The Koppel pack (1 HK pitcher 1.9 L, polished steel (Item 3586804, value AUD 625), 1 Koppel vase – blue stoneware, medium (Item 10009655, value AUD 85), 1 HK bonbonniere (Item 3584896, value AUD 270) and 1 HK candleholders 2 pcs (Item 3586807, value AUD 140 )).
- The Manhattan pack (1 Manhattan champagne bowl (Item 3586084, value AUD 595), 1 Manhattan cocktail shaker (Item 3586091, value AUD 240) and 1 Manhattan Ice bucket with tongs (Item 3586086, value AUD 295)).
- The Offspring pack (1 Offspring ring – sterling silver with brilliant cut diamonds (Item 10013257, value AUD 850))
- Georg Jensen reserves the right to select a similar/equivalent product should the selected one not be available.
- Delivery of the prize to the address provided could take 2-3 weeks. The recipient shall be responsible for any import duties and may need to provide additional information if requested.
- The prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The product received as the prize cannot be exchanged or refunded via the website or stores.
- The product won as part of the prize cannot be sold for commercial gain via any re-seller or re-selling website.
- The winner will be contacted by email on Monday 20 August 2018.
- This competition is open to everyone over the age of 18 years old, except for employees within the Georg Jensen group of companies, participating or associated companies and promotions agencies, and the families of the any of the above. When contacted the winner will be required to provide evidence of being over 18 years old.
- Georg Jensen´s decision on the winning entrant is final.
- Except otherwise stated in these terms and conditions, normal Georg Jensen terms and conditions apply to the prize and the collection of any data.
- Georg Jensen reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the competition in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes the competition is not capable of being conducted as specified within these Terms and Conditions or in accordance with all applicable laws or regulations, or in the event of a virus, a computer bug or unauthorized human intervention or any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control of Georg Jensen that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality or normal course of the competition. Neither Georg Jensen nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies are responsible for any condition, circumstances, losses, failures or delays caused by events beyond its or their reasonable control.
- Entry to this competition is governed by the laws of Denmark without regard to its conflict of law rules. By entering you agree to be bound by the above terms and conditions.