What is AfterPay?
Afterpay offers simple and affordable instalment plans for online and in-store shoppers. The payment platform allows you to purchase in four equal instalments, due every 2 weeks. For example, if you purchase an item for $200, you pay 4 instalments of $50. There is no additional cost to use Afterpay so long as you pay on time. All of your payments are interest-free and you will receive your order straight away.
How it works
Afterpay offers instalment plans for online shoppers.
Buy what you want today, pay for it in four instalments, interest-free.
- At checkout, select Afterpay as your payment method. Use your own existing payment card. You just need to be over 18 years of age and be a resident of Australia.
- Simply follow the instructions and complete your checkout - No complicated application forms. Afterpay’s proprietary platform makes it quick and easy to get approved and keep shopping.
- Pay for your purchase over 4 simple instalments, due every 2 weeks. Afterpay makes it simple to pay when it suits you best.
All you need is:
- To have a debit or credit card
- Be over 18 years of age
- Be a resident of Australia
Late fees and additional eligibility criteria apply. For complete terms, visit Afterpay’s website.