Competition Terms and Conditions for Sign Up Competition Valentines 2020
- The promoter of this competition is Georg Jensen A/S, business registration no. 26573645 (hereinafter “Georg Jensen”) Søndre Fasanvej 7, DK-2000 Frederiksberg, Denmark.
- The competition begins on 22.01.2020 and ends on 13.02.2020.
- This competition is open to everyone over the age of 18 years old, except for employees within the Georg Jensen group of companies, participating or associated companies and promotions agencies, and the families of the any of the above. When contacted the winner will be required to provide evidence of being over 18 years old.
- Only one entry per person. All additional entries will be disqualified.
- Georg Jensen takes no responsibility for entries which are lost, delayed, misdirected, incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- Entry to this competition can only be made online.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- The competition prize is/are 10017505, Curve heart pendant silver/YG 595£.
- The prize cannot be exchanged, or its monetary value refunded. Georg Jensen reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should the advertised prize or any part of it become unavailable for any reason.
- The winner(s) will be randomly selected by Georg Jensen from all qualified entries on 14.02.2020.
- Georg Jensen´s decision on the winning participant(s) is final.
- Georg Jensen accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of you entering the competition, accepting the prize or not being selected as the winner.
- Georg Jensen will notify the winner(s) by e-mail on 14.02.2020. If the winner does not respond within 14 days of being notified, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Georg Jensen will be entitled to select a new winner. The new winner will then have 14 days to respond once notified or she/he will also forfeit the prize. If a winner rejects the prize, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Georg Jensen will be entitled to select another winner.
- Delivery of the prize might take 2-3 weeks. The recipient shall be responsible for any import duties and may need to provide additional information, if requested.
- Georg Jensen reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the competition in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes the competition is not capable of being conducted as specified within these terms and conditions or in accordance with all applicable laws or regulations, or in the event of a virus, a computer bug or unauthorized human intervention or any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control of Georg Jensen that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality or normal course of the competition. Neither Georg Jensen nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies are responsible for any condition, circumstances, losses, failures or delays caused by events beyond its or their reasonable control.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which are beyond the reasonable control of Georg Jensen and which prevents Georg Jensen from complying with these terms and conditions, Georg Jensen will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The competition is governed by Danish law without regard to its conflict of law rules and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Court of Frederiksberg in Denmark.
- By participating in the competition, you are deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them. If you breach any of the terms and conditions, you will be automatically disqualified from the competition.
Use of your Personal Data
- By entering into competition, participants give consent to Georg Jensen’s collection and processing of their name, e-mail address and/or phone number and sex.
- Unless the participant is or becomes a My Georg Jensen member, in which case personal data will be processed and stored in accordance with applicable Terms of Membership available at www.georgjensen.com, the collected personal data will be used for the competition administration purposes and will be stored for a period of maximum 30 days after completion of the competition.
- In addition to section 20, personal data of the winner(s) will be processed for prize delivery purposes and will be deleted no later than 1 year after the prize delivery date.
- By entering into competition, participants consent to that her / his full name, country and city of residence can be published at https://www.georgjensen.com.
- The participants can obtain information on Georg Jensen’s processing of their personal data or withdraw their consent by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.