Reserve in store
Click and Reserve
With the Click & Reserve service, you have the chance to check stock availability of your desired products online, reserve them and purchase them conveniently from a shop near you.
Which advantages does Click & Reserve offer me?
- Reliability - Your desired product will be available in your local store for two days, including Saturdays, after you have received an e-mail confirmation from your local shop.
- Service - You'll receive competent professional advice from our store team, find out about other products, try them on or see the products before you make your purchase.
- Non-binding reservation - If you do not like the item you've reserved, you are not obliged to purchase it and can leave them in the shop.
- Lowest price - Products will be available to purchase in your local store at the online advertised price or any lower price advertised in the local shop.
How does Click and Reserve work?
- If you wish to reserve your desired product, please reserve the product by clicking the Reserve in store button on the product page. Hereafter the online store (operated by Georg Jensen A/S) will forward your reservation request to your selected local shop (operated by Georg Jensen Limited).
- You will receive an e-mail with confirmation that your reservation has been received, and the stores will confirm or deny the reservation within 2 hours during shop opening hrs.
- After you have received the e-mail confirmation, your desired products will be reserved for two days, including Saturdays, and available for purchase in the store selected
- Please bring your pickup email with your reservation number, and show to the store staff to buy your item.
If you have any questions, please contact your local store mentioned in the e-mail confirmation.