For all orders a fixed freight fee is charged, irrespective of the number of items you purchase.
The below delivery charges are for deliveries within the UK only:
- GBP 6.50 on orders below £100.
- GBP 0 on orders above £100.
Free shipping may be offered in connection with campaigns.
The shipping charges will be listed on the checkout pages and in the order confirmation that you will receive via e-mail.
For security reasons, no orders with a Post Office Box address/number will be processed.
All shipments are sent via UPS to a recipient in the UK. To ship to other countries, including Jersey, Guernsey, the Isle of Man and Overseas Territories, click “United Kingdom” in the top right corner of the desktop site or in the menu on mobile and select your destination country from the list that appears. Select “Other countries” for the above islands, etc.
You can expect to receive your order within 4-11 business days when we have the item in stock:
- for home items, the delivery time is 4-6 business days.
- for jewellery and watch items where precious metal products require hallmarking (your proof of the value of the metal), the expected delivery time is 7-9 business days.
- for orders that include both home items and jewellery or watch items, the delivery time is 8-11 business days.
However we cannot guarantee local delivery conditions, and so cannot provide a guaranteed delivery time at the customer/recipient address. If the desired product is not in stock at the time you place your order, we will contact you by phone or e-mail to make arrangements.
Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive an e-mail with your tracking number so you can follow your parcel all the way on www.ups.com. Please be aware that it may take 24 hours before your delivery information is registered in their system for home orders. For jewellery orders that require hallmarking, the tracking number will only be activated 3-4 business days after we ship the order.