Following BREXIT and the import customs handling, you can expect some delays in lead time on standard delivery.
Georg Jensen are prepared for the potential impact of Brexit. All orders will be processed as normal, and you will not incur any additional duty fees on your order when it is delivered to you by UPS. Should you have any questions about your order or experience any issues, please contact us and we will be pleased to help you. You can also read more in our FAQ.
All orders are shipped from Denmark.
Free shipping and exchange on all jewellery.
The shipping charges incl. VAT for delivery within the UK are:
- Standard delivery: GBP 9.99 on orders below £100
- Free shipping on orders above £100
- Express delivery: GBP 20
Free shipping may be offered in connection with campaigns.
The shipping charges will be listed on the checkout pages and in the order confirmation that you will receive via e-mail.
For security reasons, no orders with a Post Office Box address/number will be processed.
All shipments are sent via UPS to a recipient in the UK. To ship to other countries, including Jersey, Guernsey, the Isle of Man and Overseas Territories, click “United Kingdom” at the bottom of the site and select your destination country from the list that appears. Select “Other countries” for the above islands, etc.
Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive an e-mail with your tracking number so you can follow your parcel all the way on www.ups.com. Please be aware that it may take 24 hours before your delivery information is registered in their system for home orders.
For jewellery orders that require hallmarking, the tracking number will only be activated 3-4 business days after we dispatch the order from our warehouse.
Georg Jensen cannot guarantee local delivery conditions, and so cannot provide a guaranteed delivery time. Delivery can happen at the customer/recipient address or a UPS access point. If the desired product is not in stock, we will contact you by phone or e-mail to make arrangements.
You can expect to receive your order within 4-11 business days when we have the item in stock:
- For home, jewellery and watch items, the delivery time is 4-6 business days.
- For jewellery and watch items where precious metal products require hallmarking (your proof of the value of the metal), the expected delivery time is 6-9 business days.
- For orders that include both home items and hallmarked jewellery or watch items, the delivery time is 8-11 business days.
Following BREXIT and the import customs handling, you can expect some delays in lead time.
You can expect to receive your order within 1-8 business days when we have the item in stock:
- For home, jewellery and watch items, the delivery time is 1-2 business days.
- for jewellery and watch items where precious metal products require hallmarking (your proof of the value of the metal), the expected delivery time is 3-6 business days.
- For orders that include both home items and hallmarked jewellery or watch items, the delivery time is 5-8 business days.
Version 1.9, 16 June 2021