KOPPEL - 38mm, Quartz, white dial, brown leather strap
We will send you an e-mail when it is in stock online.
Fill in the fields below, and we will inform you of the price and availability of the product.
Thank you. We will contact you with information about price and availability within 1-2 business days.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Minimalist Scandinavian design and superb Swiss technology come together in this sophisticated and elegant stainless steel watch. At the same time classic and contemporary, it has a pure white dial with simple hands and discrete minute markers whilst the hand-stitched calf skin strap adds a touch of understated luxury.
One of our most notable collaborators, Henning Koppel’s name is synonymous with mid century Scandinavian design. His love of simplicity, craftsmanship and functionality make his work truly timeless and he continues to influence and inspire designers to this day.
The 38 mm stainless steel case of this Koppel watch houses a Swiss made quartz movement. The strap is hand-stitched brown calf skin.
- Item number: 3575707
- Materials: Brown calfskin
- Design year: 1978
- Launch year: 2014
- Make: Swiss Made
- Movement: Swiss Quartz (Ronda 1015/ETA E64.111)
- Functions: Hour, Minute, Second, Date
- Water resistance: 3 ATM
- Case Diameter: 38 mm / 1.5 inches
- Case Height: 8.3 mm / 0.33 inches
- Case Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Case-back: Snap-in
- Crown: Push-in
- Crystal: Convex, double curved sapphire crystal
- Dial: White enamel lacquer with inset printing
- Strap: Brown calfskin
- Clasp type: Pin buckle
- Clasp material: Stainless steel
- Georg Jensen Watch Manual
- Collection: Koppel