KOPPEL - 38 mm, Quartz, blue dial, blue leather strap
Out of stock online
We will send you an e-mail when it is in stock online.
Fill in the fields below, and we will inform you of the price and availability of the product.
Thank you. We will contact you with information about price and availability within 1-2 business days.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The iconic Koppel watch, created in 1978, has been given a fresh and sophisticated make over in this striking navy blue version. Retaining the original’s pared down minimalism, the face has been recoloured in a shade inspired by one of Henning Koppel’s original paintings. A matching calfskin strap adds the perfect finishing touch to a watch that has a true understated sense of style.
Henning Koppel was one of the major proponents of classic Danish modernism. His aesthetically beautiful but always practical work stands as enduring examples of the balance between form and function. Now a whole new generation of designers continues to be inspired by the rich legacy of his collaboration with Georg Jensen.
The stainless steel case contains a Swiss made quartz movement that ensures excellent time keeping. The face is navy blue enamel and the strap is calf skin. The watch is water resistant.
- Item number: 10008587
- Materials: Calfskin, Stainless steel
- Make: Swiss Made
- Movement: Swiss Quartz (Ronda 1015/ETA E64.111)
- Functions: Hour, Minute, Second, Date
- Water resistance: 3 ATM
- Case Diameter: 38 mm / 1.5 inches
- Case Height: 8.3 mm / 0.33 inches
- Case Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Case-back: Snap-in
- Crown: Push-in
- Crystal: Convex, double curved sapphire crystal
- Dial: Blue enamel lacquer with inset printing
- Strap: Calfskin
- Clasp type: Integrated buckle
- Georg Jensen Watch Manual
- Collection: Koppel