KOPPEL GMT POWER RESERVE - 41mm, Automatic mechanical
We will send you an e-mail when it is in stock online.
Fill in the fields below, and we will inform you of the price and availability of the product.
Thank you. We will contact you with information about price and availability within 1-2 business days.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Combining classic Scandinavian minimalism with a sense of true luxury, this 18 karat gold GMT watch exemplifies sophistication and class. Although pared down in detail, it retains a sense of sportiness with the chronograph dials on the face and the Swiss made mechanism is visible through a clear crystal window on the back. The final touch of opulence is reserved for the alligator skin strap which will only look better with the passing of time.
Henning Koppel is widely regarded to be one of the founding fathers of the mid century Danish modernist movement. Believing that functionality was as important as aesthetics in product design, he worked with Georg Jensen on a huge number of different projects, from cutlery to watches and vases to tableware. His influence is as strong today as ever and a new generation of designers continues to be inspired by his work.
The Swiss made mechanism of the watch is held in a 41mm 18 karat gold case. The strap is alligator skin and the watch is water resistant.
- Item number: 3515423
- Materials: 18 kt. yellow gold
- Launch year: 2014
- Make: Swiss Made
- Movement: Swiss Automatic Mechanical (Soprod 9335/A10-2 with GJ rotor)
- Functions: Hour, Minute, Date, Second Time Zone, Power Reserve
- Water resistance: 3 ATM
- Case Diameter: 41 mm / 1.61 inches
- Case Height: 12.3 mm / 0.48 inches
- Case Material: 18 kt. yellow gold
- Case-back: Screw-down with double curved sapphire crystal window
- Crown: Push-in
- Crystal: Convex, double curved sapphire crystal
- Dial: White enamel lacquer with inset printing
- Strap: Brown alligator skin
- Clasp type: Pin buckle
- Clasp material: 18 kt. yellow gold
- Georg Jensen Watch Manual
- Collection: Koppel