KOPPEL - 41mm, Automatic mechanical, white dial, steel braceletStainless steel Koppel 3575565
We will send you an e-mail when it is in stock online.
Fill in the fields below, and we will contact you to arrange a special order of this item.
Thank you. We will contact you to arrange a special order of this item.
Fill in the fields below, and we will inform you of the price and availability of the product.
Thank you. We will contact you with information about price and availability within 1-2 business days.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The perfect automatic watch for a man who knows that less is most definitely more, this masterpiece of minimal horology makes a strong graphic statement. A pure white face, spare of all details beyond a date counter and elegant black hands, is framed by a sleek stainless steel 41mm case. The finishing touch is a mesh bracelet that adds an element of sophisticated sportiness to what is undoubtedly a design classic. Originally created in 1978 by Henning Koppel - one of the true masters of modernist Scandinavian design - the self-named Koppel watch has become the timepiece of choice for discerning men and women who appreciate its pared-down minimalism. The watch has a 41mm stainless steel case with a matching mesh bracelet. The automatic mechanism inside is a Swiss made movement that insures exemplary accuracy.
- Item number: 3575565
- Materials: Stainless steel
- Launch year: 2014
- Make: Swiss Made
- Movement: Swiss Automatic Mechanical (ETA 2824 with GJ rotor)
- Functions: Hour, Minute, Second, Date
- Water resistance: 3 ATM
- Case Diameter: 41 mm / 1.61 inches
- Case Height: 12.3 mm / 0.48 inches
- Case Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Case-back: Snap-in with double curved sapphire crystal window
- Crown: Push-in
- Crystal: Convex, double curved sapphire crystal
- Dial: White enamel lacquer with inset printing
- Strap: Steel mesh bracelet
- Clasp type: Integrated buckle
- Clasp material: Stainless steel
- Georg Jensen Watch Manual
- Collection: Koppel