KOPPEL - 41mm, Chronograph, dial, leather strap
We will send you an e-mail when it is in stock online.
Fill in the fields below, and we will inform you of the price and availability of the product.
Thank you. We will contact you with information about price and availability within 1-2 business days.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
A sporty reworking of the iconic Koppel watch first created in 1978, this all black chronograph is stylish, minimal and very sophisticated. Pared down to just the essential dials, the time-piece delivers classic good looks as well as excellent time keeping, thanks to the Swiss made mechanism. The perfect finishing touch? A black calfskin strap that will improve with age.
During this long collaboration with Georg Jensen, Henning Koppel became known as one of the chief proponents of classic Danish modernism. His wide range of products - from cutlery to watches and from vases to tableware - adhered to his overriding principal that form and function should be equally important. Now a whole new generation of designers follow his path, creating pieces that bear the hallmark of his genius.
The Swiss made chronograph is made from stainless steel with a Swiss mechanism inside the 41mm case. The strap is made from black calfskin.
- Item number: 3575713
- Materials: Black calfskin, Stainless steel
- Launch year: 2014
- Make: Swiss Made
- Movement: Swiss Quartz (Ronda 5030.D)
- Functions: Hour, Minute, Second, Date, Chronograph
- Water resistance: 3 ATM
- Case Diameter: 41 mm / 1.61 inches
- Case Height: 11.7 mm / 0.46 inches
- Case Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Case-back: Snap-in
- Crown: Push-in
- Crystal: Convex, double curved sapphire crystal
- Dial: Black enamel lacquer with inset printing
- Strap: Black calfskin
- Clasp type: Pin buckle
- Clasp material: Stainless steel
- Georg Jensen Watch Manual
- Collection: Koppel