KOPPEL wrist watch - quartz stainless steel brown calfskin
Out of stock online
We will send you an e-mail when it is in stock online.
Fill in the fields below, and we will inform you of the price and availability of the product.
Thank you. We will contact you with information about price and availability.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The KOPPEL wrist watch was revolutionary when it first debuted in 1978; the current generation continues this tradition and remains a masterclass in understatement.
The minimalist, fluent lines of the case and hands have become a classic and the overall aesthetic is one of uncluttered purity. Beneath this sleek and organic exterior, the Swiss Made movement, delivers a high level of technical performance and excellence.
The KOPPEL wrist watch is an utterly singular time piece – it is a slice of Danish design heritage and a story of balance and precision, both on the inside and outside.
The watch is made from stainless steel while the strap is from brown calfskin. The case has a diameter of 41 mm.
- Item number: 3575710
- Materials: Brown calfskin, Stainless steel
- Launch year: 2014
- Make: Swiss Made
- Movement: Swiss Quartz (Ronda 1015/ETA E64.111)
- Functions: Hour, Minute, Second, Date
- Water resistance: 3 ATM
- Case Diameter: 41 mm / 1.61 inches
- Case Height: 8.5 mm / 0.33 inches
- Case Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Case-back: Snap-in
- Crown: Push-in
- Crystal: Convex, double curved sapphire crystal
- Dial: White enamel lacquer with inset printing
- Strap: Brown calfskin
- Clasp type: Pin buckle
- Clasp material: Stainless steel
- Georg Jensen Watch Manual
- Collection: Koppel