KOPPEL - 41 mm, Quartz, black dial, black leather strap
Out of stock online
We will send you an e-mail when it is in stock online.
Fill in the fields below, and we will inform you of the price and availability of the product.
Thank you. We will contact you with information about price and availability.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Minimalist and graphic, the jet black dial and pared down details of this quartz watch make a strong masculine statement. An original design classic by Henning Koppel from 1978 has been reworked into a bold monochromatic version that speaks volumes about the confidence and style of the man who wears it. And, as a finishing touch, the black calf skin strap the last bit of luxurious sophistication.
Widely regarded as one of the fathers of the modernist Danish design movement, Henning Koppel was perhaps Georg Jensen’s most prolific collaborator of the 20th century. His work ranged from cutlery and tableware to watches and jewellery but was all united in its ability to effectively balance form and function.
The 41mm stainless steel case has a black dial with date counter and contains a Swiss made quartz movement that ensures great time keeping. The strap is hand stitched black calf skin with a stainless steel buckle.
- Item number: 3575711
- Materials: Black calfskin, Stainless steel
- Launch year: 2014
- Make: Swiss Made
- Movement: Swiss Quartz (Ronda 1015/ETA E64.111)
- Functions: Hour, Minute, Second, Date
- Water resistance: 3 ATM
- Case Diameter: 41 mm / 1.61 inches
- Case Height: 8.5 mm / 0.33 inches
- Case Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Case-back: Snap-in
- Crown: Push-in
- Crystal: Convex, double curved sapphire crystal
- Dial: Black enamel lacquer with inset printing
- Strap: Black calfskin
- Clasp type: Pin buckle
- Clasp material: Stainless steel
- Georg Jensen Watch Manual
- Collection: Koppel