KOPPEL - 38mm, Quartz, white dial, brown leather strap
Only 2 left
We will send you an e-mail when it is in stock online.
Fill in the fields below, and we will inform you of the price and availability of the product.
Thank you. We will contact you with information about price and availability.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Scandinavian understatement at its very best, this beautiful timepiece removes all unnecessary details to leave something that simply celebrates timekeeping. A pure white face, clear save for a discrete logo, time dots and a date window, is framed by a minimal stainless steel case that is an exercise in quality and functionalism. The final finishing touch? A brown calfskin strap that will only look better as it ages.
Henning Koppel was one of Georg Jensen’s most prolific and influential design collaborators. His body of work includes vases, clocks, jewellery and tableware but maybe one of his most popular is the watch he originally created in 1978. Groundbreaking at the time, it remains a masterclass in minimalism and still retains a totally contemporary appeal.
The 38mm watch is created by craftsmen with a stainless steel case holding a Swiss made movement that ensures excellent time keeping. The strap is calf skin.
- Item number: 3575707
- Materials: Brown calfskin
- Design year: 1978
- Launch year: 2014
- Make: Swiss Made
- Movement: Swiss Quartz (Ronda 1015/ETA E64.111)
- Functions: Hour, Minute, Second, Date
- Water resistance: 3 ATM
- Case Diameter: 38 mm / 1.5 inches
- Case Height: 8.3 mm / 0.33 inches
- Case Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Case-back: Snap-in
- Crown: Push-in
- Crystal: Convex, double curved sapphire crystal
- Dial: White enamel lacquer with inset printing
- Strap: Brown calfskin
- Clasp type: Pin buckle
- Clasp material: Stainless steel
- Georg Jensen Watch Manual
- Collection: Koppel