KOPPEL - 32mm, Quartz, black dial, black leather strap
Only 1 left
We will send you an e-mail when it is in stock online.
Fill in the fields below, and we will inform you of the price and availability of the product.
Thank you. We will contact you with information about price and availability.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
With its monochromatic and minimalist purity, this watch is a masterclass in understated Scandinavian style. Originally created in 1978 by mid-century design star Henning Koppel, this re-coloured version brings a contemporary graphic edge to a true classic. The hand-stitched black calf skin strap adds a final touch of luxury.
Throughout the twentieth century, Henning Koppel became a leading figure in the Danish modernism movement, designing many iconic yet understated pieces for Georg Jensen. His silverware, watches, cutlery and vases look as fresh today as they did when first created.
The beautiful Koppel watch has a 32 mm stainless steel case which holds a Swiss made quartz movement that ensures superb time keeping. The strap is hand stitched calf skin.
- Item number: 3575701
- Materials: Black calfskin
- Design year: 1978
- Launch year: 2014
- Make: Swiss Made
- Movement: Swiss Quartz (ETA 955.412)
- Functions: Hour, Minute, Second, Date
- Water resistance: 3 ATM
- Case Diameter: 32 mm / 1.26 inches
- Case Height: 8.4 mm / 0.33 inches
- Case Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Case-back: Snap-in
- Crown: Push-in
- Crystal: Convex, double curved sapphire crystal
- Dial: Black enamel lacquer with inset printing
- Strap: Black calfskin
- Clasp type: Pin buckle
- Clasp material: Stainless steel
- Georg Jensen Watch Manual
- Collection: Koppel