Global Christmas Competition on Facebook 2019
Click here to read terms & conditions.
Global Christmas Competition on Instagram 2019
Click here to read terms & conditions.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR THE CUSTOMER SURVEY COMPETITION
- The competition begins Wednesday 1 August 2018 and closes on Sunday 19 August 2018
- The promoter of this competition is Georg Jensen A/S, Business Registration no. 26573645 (hereinafter “Georg Jensen”, “us” or “we”) Søndre Fasanvej 7, DK-2000 Frederiksberg, Denmark.
- Entry to this competition can only be made online via GeorgJensenSurvey.
- How to enter: Complete the survey and state which of the three prizes you would like to win. Enter your email, country and accept the Terms & Conditions and click on submit.
- Georg Jensen is not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, inaccurate or damaged entries.
- Georg Jensen may wish to use the winner’s name and country for editorial and publicity purposes on the Georg Jensen website, blog, email, social media or printed communications. It is a condition of entry to this competition that you agree to this use of your name and information.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- Upon closing of the competition Georg Jensen will find one winner.
- The winner will be randomly selected betweenall entrants.
- The winner can choose one of the following prizes:
- The Koppel pack (1 HK pitcher 1.9 L, polished steel (Item 3586804, value AUD 625), 1 Koppel vase – blue stoneware, medium (Item 10009655, value AUD 85), 1 HK bonbonniere (Item 3584896, value AUD 270) and 1 HK candleholders 2 pcs (Item 3586807, value AUD 140 )).
- The Manhattan pack (1 Manhattan champagne bowl (Item 3586084, value AUD 595), 1 Manhattan cocktail shaker (Item 3586091, value AUD 240) and 1 Manhattan Ice bucket with tongs (Item 3586086, value AUD 295)).
- The Offspring pack (1 Offspring ring – sterling silver with brilliant cut diamonds (Item 10013257, value AUD 850))
- Georg Jensen reserves the right to select a similar/equivalent product should the selected one not be available.
- Delivery of the prize to the address provided could take 2-3 weeks. The recipient shall be responsible for any import duties and may need to provide additional information if requested.
- The prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The product received as the prize cannot be exchanged or refunded via the website or stores.
- The product won as part of the prize cannot be sold for commercial gain via any re-seller or re-selling website.
- The winner will be contacted by email on Monday 20 August 2018.
- This competition is open to everyone over the age of 18 years old, except for employees within the Georg Jensen group of companies, participating or associated companies and promotions agencies, and the families of the any of the above. When contacted the winner will be required to provide evidence of being over 18 years old.
- Georg Jensen´s decision on the winning entrant is final.
- Except otherwise stated in these terms and conditions, normal Georg Jensen terms and conditions apply to the prize and the collection of any data.
- Georg Jensen reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the competition in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes the competition is not capable of being conducted as specified within these Terms and Conditions or in accordance with all applicable laws or regulations, or in the event of a virus, a computer bug or unauthorized human intervention or any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control of Georg Jensen that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality or normal course of the competition. Neither Georg Jensen nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies are responsible for any condition, circumstances, losses, failures or delays caused by events beyond its or their reasonable control.
- Entry to this competition is governed by the laws of Denmark without regard to its conflict of law rules. By entering you agree to be bound by the above terms and conditions.