KOPPEL GMT POWER RESERVE - 41mm, Automatic mechanical
We will send you an e-mail when it is in stock online.
Fill in the fields below, and we will contact you to arrange a special order of this item.
Thank you. We will contact you to arrange a special order of this item.
Fill in the fields below, and we will inform you of the price and availability of the product.
Thank you. We will contact you with information about price and availability.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The Koppel watch was revolutionary when it first debuted in 1978; the current generation continues this tradition and remains a masterclass in understatement.
The minimalist, fluent lines of the case and hands have become a classic and the overall aesthetic is one of uncluttered purity. While beneath this sleek and organic exterior, the Swiss Made movement, delivers a high level of technical performance and excellence.
Koppel is utterly singular; a story of balance and precision, both inside and out.
- Item number: 3575567
- Materials: Brown alligator skin
- Launch year: 2014
- Make: Swiss Made
- Movement: Swiss Automatic Mechanical (Soprod 9335/A10-2 with GJ rotor)
- Functions: Hour, Minute, Second, Date, Second Time Zone, Power Reserve
- Water resistance: 3 ATM
- Case Diameter: 41 mm
- Case Height: 12.3 mm
- Case Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Case-back: Snap-in with double curved sapphire crystal window
- Crown: Push-in
- Crystal: Convex, double curved sapphire crystal
- Dial: White enamel lacquer with inset printing
- Strap: Brown alligator skin
- Clasp type: Pin buckle
- Clasp material: Stainless steel
- Georg Jensen Watch Manual
- Collection: Koppel