KOPPEL GMT POWER RESERVE - 41mm, Automatic mechanical
Out of stock online
We will send you an e-mail when it is in stock online.
Fill in the fields below, and we will inform you of the price and availability of the product.
Thank you. We will contact you with information about price and availability.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Scandinavian design at its very best, this stainless steel automatic mechanical watch is a masterpiece in understated elegance. The minimalist dial gives clear and precise information whilst the technical brilliance of the Swiss internal mechanism can be viewed through a crystal window on the reverse. The final finishing touch of luxury is the deep brown alligator skin strap.
With his instinctive understanding of both form and function, Henning Koppel was a leading figure in Scandinavian modernism. His many pieces for us are great examples of his love for clean lines, understated luxury and quality craftsmanship.
The Koppel GMT Power Reserve wrist watch consists of a 41 mm stainless steel case that holds a Swiss made automatic mechanical movement. The strap is dark brown alligator skin.
- Item number: 3575567
- Materials: Brown alligator skin
- Launch year: 2014
- Make: Swiss Made
- Movement: Swiss Automatic Mechanical (Soprod 9335/A10-2 with GJ rotor)
- Functions: Hour, Minute, Second, Date, Second Time Zone, Power Reserve
- Water resistance: 3 ATM
- Case Diameter: 41 mm
- Case Height: 12.3 mm
- Case Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Case-back: Snap-in with double curved sapphire crystal window
- Crown: Push-in
- Crystal: Convex, double curved sapphire crystal
- Dial: White enamel lacquer with inset printing
- Strap: Brown alligator skin
- Clasp type: Pin buckle
- Clasp material: Stainless steel
- Georg Jensen Watch Manual
- Collection: Koppel