KOPPEL GMT POWER RESERVE - 41mm / 1.6in, Automatic Mechanical
We will send you an e-mail when it is in stock online.
Fill in the fields below, and we will inform you of the price and availability of the product.
Thank you. We will contact you with information about price and availability.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The epitome of Scandinavian minimalist design, this 18-karat yellow gold automatic mechanical watch matches classic good looks with superb craftsmanship and technical performance. The simple white dial is a masterclass in clarity whilst the inner workings of the Swiss mechanism can be viewed through a crystal window on the back.
One of our most influential collaborators, Henning Koppel has come to almost define mid century modern Scandinavian design. His background in fine art and his complete understanding of both form and function lead to him designing some of Georg Jensen’s most beautiful and iconic pieces.
The Koppel GMT Power Reserve watch has a Swiss made automatic mechanical movement housed in a 41 mm 18 karat yellow-gold case. The watch strap is brown alligator skin.
- Item number: 3515423
- Materials: 18 kt. yellow gold
- Launch year: 2014
- Make: Swiss Made
- Movement: Swiss Automatic Mechanical (Soprod 9335/A10-2 with GJ rotor)
- Functions: Hour, Minute, Date, Second Time Zone, Power Reserve
- Water resistance: 3 ATM
- Case Diameter: 41 mm
- Case Height: 12.3 mm
- Case Material: 18 kt. yellow gold
- Case-back: Screw-down with double curved sapphire crystal window
- Crown: Push-in
- Crystal: Convex, double curved sapphire crystal
- Dial: White enamel lacquer with inset printing
- Strap: Brown alligator skin
- Clasp type: Pin buckle
- Clasp material: 18 kt. yellow gold
- Georg Jensen Watch Manual
- Collection: Koppel