KOPPEL - 41mm, Automatic mechanical, white dial, tan leather strap
Out of stock online
We will send you an e-mail when it is in stock online.
Fill in the fields below, and we will inform you of the price and availability of the product.
Thank you. We will contact you with information about price and availability.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
A stunning example of Scandinavian minimalism, this automatic mechanical watch pares back all unnecessary details to let pure quality and style shine through. Masculine and understated, the plain white face is clear and the tan leather strap a sophisticated detail that improves with age. It is a watch that will suit any man with a true sense of classic style.
Undoubtedly one of Georg Jensen’s most prolific collaborators, Henning Koppel was a pioneer in the world of design. His work explored the balance between form and function and his influence is seen in a whole new generation of designers as they reinterpret the master’s rigorous aesthetic.
The 41mm stainless steel case houses a Swiss made automatic mechanism. The watch strap is tan calfskin.
- Item number: 3575563
- Materials: Calfskin
- Launch year: 2014
- Make: Swiss Made
- Movement: Swiss Automatic Mechanical (ETA 2824 with GJ rotor)
- Functions: Hour, Minute, Second, Date
- Water resistance: 3 ATM
- Case Diameter: 41 mm
- Case Height: 12.3 mm
- Case Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Case-back: Snap-in with double curved sapphire crystal window
- Crown: Push-in
- Crystal: Convex, double curved sapphire crystal
- Dial: White enamel lacquer with inset printing
- Strap: Tan calfskin
- Clasp type: Pin buckle
- Clasp material: Stainless steel
- Georg Jensen Watch Manual
- Collection: Koppel