KOPPEL GMT POWER RESERVE - 41mm, Automatic mechanical
We will send you an e-mail when it is in stock online.
Fill in the fields below, and we will inform you of the price and availability of the product.
Thank you. We will contact you with information about price and availability.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Sleek and sophisticated, this stainless steel automatic mechanical watch is a superb example of both Scandinavian minimalist design and Swiss technical precision. Its pared down black dial is pared down to the bare essentials but retains a masculine elegance and the inner workings of the movement can be viewed through a crystal window on the reverse.
Henning Koppel is one of our most famous and influential design collaborators. Throughout the mid 20th century he created some of the company’s most iconic pieces - from silverware and jewellery to watches and cutlery.
This Koppel GMT Power Reserve watch holds a Swiss made automatic mechanical movement within its 41 cm stainless steel case. The strap is made from black alligator skin.
- Item number: 3575568
- Materials: Black alligator skin, Stainless steel
- Launch year: 2014
- Make: Swiss Made
- Movement: Swiss Automatic Mechanical (Soprod 9335/A10-2 with GJ rotor)
- Functions: Hour, Minute, Second, Date, Power Reserve
- Water resistance: 3 ATM
- Case Diameter: 41 mm
- Case Height: 12.3 mm
- Case Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Case-back: Snap-in with double curved sapphire crystal window
- Crown: Push-in
- Crystal: Convex, double curved sapphire crystal
- Dial: Black enamel lacquer with inset printing
- Strap: Black alligator skin
- Clasp type: Pin buckle
- Clasp material: Stainless steel
- Georg Jensen Watch Manual
- Collection: Koppel