KOPPEL - 41mm, Chronograph dial bracelet
Only 1 left
We will send you an e-mail when it is in stock online.
Fill in the fields below, and we will contact you to arrange a special order of this item.
Thank you. We will contact you to arrange a special order of this item.
Fill in the fields below, and we will inform you of the price and availability of the product.
Thank you. We will contact you with information about price and availability.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Bringing a Scandinavian approach to the design of even the most technical of timepieces, this Koppel watch has a clean and minimal appearance whilst retaining the inherent masculinity of the chronograph. A pure white 41mm face, complete with three sub-register stop watch dials, gives a graphic simplicity and is framed in a stainless steel case. The strap is a discrete stainless steel mesh bracelet with integrated buckle, adding a sophisticated and sporty finishing touch to a truly beautiful example of horology.
Long-time Georg Jensen collaborator Henning Koppel is famous for his ability to pare down objects to the core of their functionality but not at the expense of aesthetics. His collection of watches are perfect examples of this talent and so have a contemporary appeal that is as strong today as when they were first created.
The chronography is made from stainless steel and contains a Swiss made movement that ensures excellent time keeping. The bracelet is of stainless steel mesh.
- Item number: 3575714
- Materials: Stainless steel
- Launch year: 2014
- Make: Swiss Made
- Movement: Swiss Quartz (Ronda 5030.D)
- Functions: Hour, Minute, Second, Date, Chronograph
- Water resistance: 3 ATM
- Case Diameter: 41 mm / 1.61 inches
- Case Height: 11.7 mm / 0.46 inches
- Case Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Case-back: Snap-in
- Crown: Push-in
- Crystal: Convex, double curved sapphire crystal
- Dial: White enamel lacquer with inset printing
- Strap: Steel mesh bracelet
- Clasp type: Integrated buckle
- Georg Jensen Watch Manual
- Collection: Koppel