KOPPEL - 41mm / 1.61in, Chronograph, Dial, Leather Strap
Only 2 left
The sportiness of a chronograph is combined with a sense of graphic minimalism in this sophisticated stainless steel wrist watch. The understated black dial gives a very Scandinavian attitude that is matched with the superb technology you would expect from the Swiss made movement.
Henning Koppel was one of the Danish mid century design movement’s most noted designers and his work for Georg Jensen includes some of his best pieces of this time. He created everything from tableware and cutlery to watches and jewellery, all linked by their clean lines, functionalism and absolute beauty.
The Koppel 41 mm chronograph watch is expertly crafted from stainless steel and contains a Swiss-made quartz movement that ensures perfect time keeping. It comes with a hand stitched calf skin strap.
Shipping and returns
We will send you an e-mail when it is in stock online.
Fill in the fields below, and we will contact you to arrange a special order of this item.
Thank you. We will contact you to arrange a special order of this item.
Fill in the fields below, and we will inform you of the price and availability of the product.
Thank you. We will contact you with information about price and availability.
- Item number: 3575713
- Materials: Black calfskin, Stainless steel
- Launch year: 2014
- Make: Swiss Made
- Movement: Swiss Quartz (Ronda 5030.D)
- Functions: Hour, Minute, Second, Date, Chronograph
- Water resistance: 3 ATM
- Case Diameter: 41 mm / 1.61 inches
- Case Height: 11.7 mm / 0.46 inches
- Case Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Case-back: Snap-in
- Crown: Push-in
- Crystal: Convex, double curved sapphire crystal
- Dial: Black enamel lacquer with inset printing
- Strap: Black calfskin
- Clasp type: Pin buckle
- Clasp material: Stainless steel