Shipping methods and fees
All U.S. and Canadian orders are eligible for free ground shipping. Simply sign in to your My Georg Jensen account during checkout to qualify for free ground shipping.
All orders placed on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday will be processed the following business day.
Please note that all orders over $500 will be shipped with “Signature Required”. This means that UPS will require a person to provide a signature to make the delivery.
Order processing times may increase during peak holiday and promotional periods.
If your desired product is not in stock at the time of processing, we will contact you by phone or e-mail to make delivery arrangements.
Please note that the below shipping charges will be listed on the checkout pages and in the order confirmation that you will receive via e-mail once your purchase is completed.
The below delivery charges are for deliveries within the U.S. only.
- UPS - Ground Shipping: 15 USD
Orders of available stock placed by 12 noon ET will arrive in four to five business days.
- UPS - Second day: 30 USD
Orders of available stock placed by 12 noon ET will arrive in two business days.
- UPS - Next day: 45 USD
Orders of available stock placed by 12 noon ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the following business day.
The below delivery charges are for deliveries to Canada only.
- UPS – Standard International Shipping: 25 USD
Orders of available stock placed by 12 noon ET will arrive in twelve to fifteen business days.
Please note that:
- All order with a Post Office Box address/number will not be processed.
- All orders with Lot numbers will not be processed.
- All orders with US military addresses will be shipped by USPS and may have longer delivery time.
- For Canadian orders, your order is shipped DUTY PAID. A fee of 15% of the order value (excluding delivery charges) is charged as a part of the order total, to cover import duties related to customs handling when the order arrives in Canada. This means that you will not be charged extra related to your order.
- Once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse, you will receive an e-mail with your tracking number, so you can follow your parcel at www.ups.com. Please be aware that it may take 24 hours before your delivery information is registered in UPS’ system.
We only ship within the U.S. and Canada, so to ship internationally click “Other countries” at the bottom of the site and select your destination from the list of countries.
If you have any questions or are experiencing any issues with shipping, please contact us via email email@example.com.
Version 2.1, January 21, 2023