Georg Jensen Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING A PRIZE. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
The Georg Jensen Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia who, at the time of entry, are at least eighteen (18) years old. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Sponsor, or any of its respective parent(s), subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising agencies, suppliers, distributors, retailers or any other company or individual involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of the Sweepstakes, and their immediate family (spouse, parents and stepparents, siblings and stepsiblings, and children and stepchildren) and household members (people who share the same residence at least three (3) months out of the year) of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes are subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s (“Entrant”) full and unconditional agreement to be legally bound by these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon selected Entrant fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
Sponsor: Georg Jensen Inc., 147 West 26th Street, 6th Floor, New York, NY 10001.
3. Sweepstakes Entry Period.
The Sweepstakes Entry Period shall begin on 3/12, 2020 at 12:00 [a.m.] Eastern Time (“ET”) and end on 4/19, 2020 at 11:59 [p.m.] ET (the “Sweepstakes Entry Period”). Entries received outside the Sweepstakes Entry Period will be void. Sponsor is the official time keeper for this Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter the Sweepstakes.
During the Sweepstakes Entry Period, to receive one (1) entry in the Sweepstakes: (a) go to the website located at www.georgjensen.com (the “Site”); (b) once you land on the Site, fully complete the registration information requested, namely, your name, email address, address, and phone number; (c) confirm your consent to receiving Sponsor’s newsletter by clicking the box; and (d) submit such information by following the “Submit” prompt. Entrants must continue to subscribe to Sponsor’s newsletter for the duration of the Sweepstakes Entry Period.
All entries become the sole and exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Maximum of one (1) entry per person, per email address during the Sweepstakes Entry Period. Entries beyond the permitted number are void. Use of a multiple email addresses or any automated system to enter is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
5. Sweepstakes Winner Selection.
On or about 4/20, 2020 (the “Drawing Date”), Sponsor will select one (1) entry in a random drawing among all valid entries received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period. On or about 4/20, 2020, Sponsor will contact the potential Prize winner by email using the email address the potential Prize winner used to enter the Sweepstakes. Failure by potential Prize winner to respond to the initial verification within 14 days of notification may result in disqualification, and Sponsor may, at its discretion, select an alternate potential Prize winner from all remaining valid entries. Odds of winning a Prize depends on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period.
There is one (1) Prize (“Prize”). The verified Prize winner (“Verified Prize Winner”) will receive 10017500 curve earrings. Approximate retail value of the Prize: $160 USD.
All expenses not expressly listed in these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of the Verified Prize Winner. Prizes are nontransferable and may not be substituted or redeemed for cash by Verified Prize Winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize, in whole or in part, for one of equal or greater value. All federal, state, and local taxes are solely the responsibility of Verified Prize Winner. Odds of winning any Prize depend on the number of valid and eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period.
7. Verification of Potential Winner(s).
POTENTIAL PRIZE WINNER(S) ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES. Any potential Prize winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential Prize winner(s) may be required to execute and return to Sponsor for its receipt within five (5) business days of notification, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability and Publicity Release (where permitted by law) (collectively, the “Affidavit”) in order to claim his/her Prize. Sponsor may, but is not obligated to, exercise its rights under such Affidavit. In the event: (a) potential winner cannot be reached for whatever reason after a reasonable effort has been exerted or the potential winner notification or Affidavit is returned as undeliverable; (b) potential winner declines or cannot accept, receive or use the Prize for any reason; (c) of noncompliance with the above or within any of the aforesaid time periods; (d) potential winner is found to be ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or receive the Prize; (e) potential winner cannot or does not comply with the Official Rules; or (f) potential winner fails to fulfill the Affidavit-related obligations, the potential Prize winner shall be disqualified from the Sweepstakes and an alternate potential Prize winner may be selected, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, from among the other eligible entries received. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the notification and Affidavit procedures in connection with the selection of alternate potential Prize winner, if any.
8. Entry Conditions and Release.
This Sweepstakes is not endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. By entering, each Entrant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and/or its designee(s) which are binding and final in all matters relating to these Sweepstakes; (b) release and hold harmless Sponsor and its respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, the Prize suppliers and any other organizations and/or persons responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Sweepstakes, and all of their respective past and present officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, expenses and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s entry, creation of an entry or submission of an entry, participation in the Sweepstakes, acceptance or use or misuse of Prize (including any travel or activity related thereto) and/or the broadcast, exploitation or use of entry; and (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to an Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or Entrant’s acceptance, use or misuse of any Prize. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event that the preceding release is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or void for any reason, Entrant agrees that, by entering the Sweepstakes, (i) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes, or any Prize awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorney’s fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will any Entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses.
Except where prohibited or restricted by law, Prize Winner’s acceptance of a Prize constitutes the Prize Winner’s agreement and consent for Sponsor and any of its designees to use and/or publish Winner’s full name, city and state of residence, photographs or other likenesses (including but not limited to the photo), pictures, portraits, video, voice, testimonials, biographical information (in whole or in part), and/or statements made by Prize Winner regarding the Sweepstakes or Sponsor, including Winner’s acceptance of and use of the Prize, worldwide and in perpetuity for any and all purposes, including, but not limited to, advertising, trade and/or promotion on behalf of Sponsor, in any and all forms of media, now known or hereafter devised, including, but not limited to, print, TV, radio, electronic, cable, or World Wide Web, without further limitation, restriction, compensation, notice, review, or approval.
10. General Conditions.
Entrant’s entry shall comply with Sponsor’s and/or any third-party platform provider’s terms of service/use and privacy policies, and shall not: (a) contain material which is (or promoting activities which are) sexually explicit, obscene, pornographic, violent, self-mutilation, discriminatory (based on race, sex, religion, natural origin, physical disability, sexual orientation or age), illegal (e.g. underage drinking, substance abuse, computer hacking, etc.), offensive, threatening, profane, or harassing; (b) contain content which would be derogatory and/or insulting of any others, including Sponsor and/or other persons or entities, products or services; (c) contain content which refers to and/or is complimentary of any competitors of Sponsor or which is complimentary of and/or refers to any product competitive with any product or service of Sponsor; (d) include personally identifiable information or any other information or indicia of any person other than Entrant and should the Entrant include personally identifiable information about him/herself in his/her entry, Entrant acknowledges and agrees that such information will be disclosed publicly and Entrant is solely responsible for any consequences thereof; and (e) contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, including copyright infringement. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of any Entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter the Sweepstakes will be deemed to be the Entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winner(s) of any Prize may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder to be awarded the Prize. All entry information becomes the sole and exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be returned or cancelled.
11. Limitations of Liability.
The Released Parties are not responsible for: (a) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrant, or programming associated with or used in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (c) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (d) technical or human error, which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (e) any injury or damage to persons or property, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize. If for any reason an Entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, Entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes. No more than the stated number of Prizes will be awarded. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes cannot be executed as planned, including, but not limited to, any governmental order, force majeure, social media mandate, printing, administrative or other error of any kind, transmission failure, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, or if the Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes and, if terminated before the original end date, to select the winner from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received through both entry methods combined as of the date/time of termination. In the event Sponsor experiences a technical failure during admission of the Sweepstakes that causes the Sweepstakes to be suspended, Sponsor shall select a winner(s) by random drawing from all valid entries received up to the point of the technical failure.
Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with these Sweepstakes, including but not limited to Prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of JAMS and held at the JAMS regional office nearest the Entrant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will any Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than Entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and Entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
13. Entrant’s Personal Information.
14. Sweepstakes Results.
For Sweepstakes results, send a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “Winner’s List” c/o Georg Jensen Sweepstakes, Georg Jensen Inc., 147 West 26th Street, 6th Floor, New York, NY 10001. Requests for the Winner’s List must be received by Sponsor within 60 calendar days after the end of the Sweepstakes Entry Period.
Questions?: Please email us at internetUS@georgjensen.com
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of U.S. & D.C. 18 years or older. Ends 11:59:59 p.m ET 4/19/20 Void where prohibited. ARV of Prize: $160_USD. See Official Rules at www.georgjensen.com. Sponsor: Georg Jensen Inc., 147 West 26th Street, 6th Floor, New York, NY 10001.
Competition Terms and Conditions for Sign Up Competition Valentines 2020
- The promoter of this competition is Georg Jensen A/S, business registration no. 26573645 (hereinafter “Georg Jensen”) Søndre Fasanvej 7, DK-2000 Frederiksberg, Denmark.
- The competition begins on 02.01.2020 and ends on 02.14.2020.
- This competition is open to everyone over the age of 18 years old, except for employees within the Georg Jensen group of companies, participating or associated companies and promotions agencies, and the families of the any of the above. When contacted the winner will be required to provide evidence of being over 18 years old.
- Only one entry per person. All additional entries will be disqualified.
- Georg Jensen takes no responsibility for entries which are lost, delayed, misdirected, incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- Entry to this competition can only be made online.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- 8. The competition prize is/are 10017504, Curve heart pendant sterling silver $200.
- The prize cannot be exchanged, or its monetary value refunded. Georg Jensen reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should the advertised prize or any part of it become unavailable for any reason.
- The winner(s) will be randomly selected by Georg Jensen from all qualified entries on 02.17.2020.
- Georg Jensen´s decision on the winning participant(s) is final.
- Georg Jensen accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of you entering the competition, accepting the prize or not being selected as the winner.
- Georg Jensen will notify the winner(s) by e-mail on 02.17.2020. If the winner does not respond within 14 days of being notified, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Georg Jensen will be entitled to select a new winner. The new winner will then have 14 days to respond once notified or she/he will also forfeit the prize. If a winner rejects the prize, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Georg Jensen will be entitled to select another winner.
- Delivery of the prize might take 2-3 weeks. The recipient shall be responsible for any import duties and may need to provide additional information, if requested.
- Georg Jensen reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the competition in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes the competition is not capable of being conducted as specified within these terms and conditions or in accordance with all applicable laws or regulations, or in the event of a virus, a computer bug or unauthorized human intervention or any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control of Georg Jensen that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality or normal course of the competition. Neither Georg Jensen nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies are responsible for any condition, circumstances, losses, failures or delays caused by events beyond its or their reasonable control.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which are beyond the reasonable control of Georg Jensen and which prevents Georg Jensen from complying with these terms and conditions, Georg Jensen will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The competition is governed by Danish law without regard to its conflict of law rules and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Court of Frederiksberg in Denmark.
- By participating in the competition, you are deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them. If you breach any of the terms and conditions, you will be automatically disqualified from the competition.
Use of your personal data
- By entering into the competition, participants give consent to Georg Jensen’s collection and processing of their name, e-mail address and/or phone number.
- Unless the participant is or becomes a My Georg Jensen member, in which case personal data will be processed and stored in accordance with applicable Terms of Membership available at www.georgjensen.com, the collected personal data will be used for the competition administration purposes and will be stored for a period of maximum 30 days after completion of the competition.
- In addition to section 20, personal data of the winner(s) will be processed for prize delivery purposes and will be deleted no later than 1 year after the prize delivery date.
- By entering into the competition, participants consent that her / his full name, country and city of residence can be published at www.georgjensen.com
- The participants can obtain information on Georg Jensen’s processing of their personal data or withdraw their consent by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.