KOPPEL - 41mm / 1.61in, Automatic Mechanical, Black Dial, Black Leather Strap
We will send you an e-mail when it is in stock online.
Fill in the fields below, and we will inform you of the price and availability of the product.
Thank you. We will contact you with information about price and availability.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Sleek, minimalist and very masculine, this graphic take on a mechanical automatic watch is a striking combination of Scandinavian style, Swiss technological skill and expert craftsmanship. The stainless steel case has a totally pared down black dial proving that less is more, and the black calf skin strap is a final touch of luxury.
Henning Koppel was a true pioneer in Scandinavian modernist design with his perfect understanding of both form and function. His long term collaboration with Georg Jensen resulted in some genuinely iconic pieces and his legacy lives on today.
Beautifully crafted from stainless steel, the 41 mm case of this Koppel watch houses a Swiss made automatic mechanical movement. The strap is hand stitched black calf skin.
- Item number: 3575564
- Materials: Black calfskin
- Launch year: 2014
- Make: Swiss Made
- Movement: Swiss Automatic Mechanical (ETA 2824 with GJ rotor)
- Functions: Hour, Minute, Second, Date
- Water resistance: 3 ATM
- Case Diameter: 41 mm
- Case Height: 12.3 mm
- Case Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Case-back: Snap-in with double curved sapphire crystal window
- Crown: Push-in
- Crystal: Convex, double curved sapphire crystal
- Dial: Black enamel lacquer with inset printing
- Strap: Black calfskin
- Clasp type: Pin buckle
- Clasp material: Stainless steel
- Georg Jensen Watch Manual
- Collection: Koppel