KOPPEL - 41mm, Automatic mechanical, black dial, black leather strap
Only 1 left
We will send you an e-mail when it is in stock online.
Fill in the fields below, and we will contact you to arrange a special order of this item.
Thank you. We will contact you to arrange a special order of this item.
Fill in the fields below, and we will inform you of the price and availability of the product.
Thank you. We will contact you with information about price and availability.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Striking in its minimalism, this automatic mechanical watch with its black face makes a bold monochromatic statement that is totally masculine. A reworking of an original design by Danish modernist Henning Koppel, the watch strips away all unnecessary details to become a pure combination of form and function. The Swiss made movement ensures excellent timekeeping so you should never be late again! One of the founding fathers of modern Danish design, Henning Koppel turned his hand to a wide range of products for Georg Jensen including watches, cutlery and tableware. His legacy lives on today as a new generation of designers follow the master in new pieces that reflect his influence. The Swiss made watch has an automatic movement inside the 41mm case. The strap is black calf skin.
- Item number: 3575564
- Materials: Black calfskin
- Launch year: 2014
- Make: Swiss Made
- Movement: Swiss Automatic Mechanical (ETA 2824 with GJ rotor)
- Functions: Hour, Minute, Second, Date
- Water resistance: 3 ATM
- Case Diameter: 1.61 inches
- Case Height: 0.48 inches
- Case Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Case-back: Snap-in with double curved sapphire crystal window
- Crown: Push-in
- Crystal: Convex, double curved sapphire crystal
- Dial: Black enamel lacquer with inset printing
- Strap: Black calfskin
- Clasp type: Pin buckle
- Clasp material: Stainless steel
- Georg Jensen Watch Manual
- Collection: Koppel