KOPPEL - 32mm, Quartz, white dial, braceletStainless steel Koppel 3575695
Only 1 left
We will send you an e-mail when it is in stock online.
Fill in the fields below and we will inform you where and when this product is available.
Thank you. We will send you information about where and when it is available.
Fill in the fields below, and we will inform you of the price and availability of the product.
Thank you. We will contact you with information about price and availability.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
There is no excuse for bad time keeping when your watch is as beautiful as this! A classic Georg Jensen design, this Swiss made bracelet watch with its distinctive white dial is an exercise in pure Scandinavian minimalism and makes an understated and utterly elegant finishing touch to any outfit.
Henning Koppel is generally regarded as one of the founding fathers of Danish modernist design. His long term collaboration with Georg Jensen was one of its most fruitful with his functionalist aesthetic being applied to products as varied as watches, vases, cutlery and tableware. His legacy lives on, influencing a whole new generation of designers.
The 32mm stainless steel watch has a Swiss Quartz movement. The dial is white enamel lacquer with inset printing and the bracelet is steel mesh. The watch is water resistant.
- Item number: 3575695
- Materials: Stainless steel
- Design year: 2015
- Make: Swiss Made
- Movement: Swiss Quartz (ETA 955.412)
- Functions: Hour, Minute, Second, Date
- Precision: +/-2-3 minutes per year
- Water resistance: 3 ATM
- Case Diameter: 1.26 inches
- Case Height: 0.33 inches
- Case Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Case-back: Snap-in
- Crown: Push-in
- Crystal: Convex, double curved sapphire crystal
- Dial: White enamel lacquer with inset printing
- Strap: Steel mesh bracelet
- Clasp type: Integrated buckle
- Georg Jensen Watch Manual
- Collection: Koppel