KOPPEL GMT POWER RESERVE - 41 mm, Automatic mechanical
The Koppel watch was revolutionary when it first debuted in 1978; the current generation continues this tradition and remains a masterclass in understatement.
The minimalist, fluent lines of the case and hands have become a classic and the overall aesthetic is one of uncluttered purity. While beneath this sleek and organic exterior, the Swiss Made movement, delivers a high level of technical performance and excellence.
Koppel is utterly singular; a story of balance and precision, both inside and out.
- Item number: 3515423
- Materials: 18 kt. yellow gold
- Launch year: 2014
- Make: Swiss Made
- Movement: Swiss Automatic Mechanical (Soprod 9335/A10-2 with GJ rotor)
- Functions: Hour, Minute, Date, Second Time Zone, Power Reserve
- Water resistance: 3 ATM
- Case Diameter: 1.61 inches
- Case Height: 0.48 inches
- Case Material: 18 kt. yellow gold
- Case-back: Screw-down with double curved sapphire crystal window
- Crown: Push-in
- Crystal: Convex, double curved sapphire crystal
- Dial: WhiteEnamelInset
- Strap: Brown alligator skin
- Clasp type: Pin buckle
- Clasp material: 18 kt. yellow gold
- Georg Jensen Watch Manual
- Collection: Koppel
We will send you an e-mail when it is in stock online.
Fill in the fields below and we will inform you where and when this product is available.
Thank you. We will send you information about where and when it is available.
Fill in the fields below, and we will inform you of the price and availability of the product.
Thank you. We will contact you with information about price and availability.