KOPPEL - 38 mm, Quartz, black dial, black leather strap
We will send you an e-mail when it is in stock online.
Fill in the fields below, and we will inform you of the price and availability of the product.
Thank you. We will contact you with information about price and availability within 1-2 business days.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Sleek, contemporary and graphic - this stainless steel watch with its jet black dial is a masterpiece of Scandinavian minimalism. Allowing the precision of the time-keeping and the quality of craftsmanship to shine, the watch has a classic and masculine edge, enhanced by the luxurious black calf skin strap.
With his understanding of both form and function, Henning Koppel was a major figure in mid-century Scandinavian design. His many pieces for Georg Jensen display his love for pure lines, understated luxury and the very best craftsmanship. They have truly stood the test of time.
The Swiss made quartz movement of this Koppel watch is housed in a 38 mm sterling silver case. The strap is made from hand-stitched black calf skin.
- Item number: 3575708
- Materials: Black calfskin, Stainless steel
- Design year: 1978
- Launch year: 2014
- Make: Swiss Made
- Movement: Swiss Quartz (Ronda 1015/ETA E64.111)
- Functions: Hour, Minute, Second, Date
- Water resistance: 3 ATM
- Case Diameter: 38 mm / 1.5 inches
- Case Height: 8.3 mm / 0.33 inches
- Case Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Case-back: Snap-in
- Crown: Push-in
- Crystal: Convex, double curved sapphire crystal
- Dial: Black enamel lacquer with inset printing
- Strap: Black calfskin
- Clasp type: Pin buckle
- Clasp material: Stainless steel
- Georg Jensen Watch Manual
- Collection: Koppel