KOPPEL - 32mm, Quartz, white dial, brown leather strap
Out of stock online
We will send you an e-mail when it is in stock online.
Fill in the fields below, and we will inform you of the price and availability of the product.
Thank you. We will contact you with information about price and availability.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Sleek, understated and very sophisticated, this smaller sized wristwatch is a masterpiece of Scandinavian minimalism. With all extraneous detail removed, the resultant timepiece celebrates timekeeping, pure and simple. A white face with elegant tapered hands and minimal time dots is framed by a beautifully crafted stainless steel case to create a watch that oozes style. The final finishing touch? - a brown stitched strap in calf skin that will look better and better as it ages.
Henning Koppel is widely recognised as one of the main proponents of mid-century Scandinavian design. A long-time collaborator with Georg Jensen, his work is characterised by a rigid adherence to functionality but never at the expense of beauty, and ranges from tableware and cutlery to watches and clocks.
The 32mm watch case is beautifully made from stainless steel and contains a Swiss-made quartz movement that ensures exemplary time-keeping. The strap is calf skin.
- Item number: 3575700
- Materials: Calfskin, Stainless steel
- Design year: 1978
- Launch year: 2014
- Make: Swiss Made
- Movement: Swiss Quartz (ETA 955.412)
- Functions: Hour, Minute, Second, Date
- Water resistance: 3 ATM
- Case Diameter: 32 mm / 1.26 inches
- Case Height: 8.4 mm / 0.33 inches
- Case Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Case-back: Snap-in
- Crystal: Convex, double curved sapphire crystal
- Dial: White enamel lacquer with inset printing
- Strap: Brown calfskin
- Clasp type: Pin buckle
- Clasp material: Stainless steel
- Georg Jensen Watch Manual
- Collection: Koppel