1. How do I contact the Georg Jensen Online Store?
We are available from 10am - 5.30pm (Monday - Friday)
Phone: 0207 499 6541
Fax: 0207 629 0952
2. How long will it take to receive my order?
The Georg Jensen website dispatches orders daily through Mondays to Fridays. Orders are dispatched with the carrier, ‘Air Courier’. We endeavour to dispatch orders to be received next day, provided they are placed before 12pm. This is subject to stock availability. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for further information.
3. What are the shipping charges?
All orders are shipped with Air Courier. Standard shipping is a flat rate of £6.50 for all orders.
How to proceed if you would like to return your goods from the UK?
- In order to facilitate the return of your items you must obtain a Returns Number (RN) by emailing us at email@example.com or calling us on 020 7499 6541 within 14 days of receiving your order.
- All returns for any particular order need to be returned in one shipment.
- All items must be attached with the security tag intact, not be worn and in their original condition.
- Please complete the Returns Form and enclose with the item(s) to be returned.
- Please place items in the original packaging and ensure the outer box is completely sealed.
- We request that returns are shipped through Royal Mail Special Delivery. Please note that we do not accept liability for returned goods if you do not return them to us via Royal Mail Special Delivery. You should take your item for return to a Post Office for return by Royal Mail Special Delivery within 7 days of receiving the RN number. The return address is stated on the pre-printed labels supplied with your goods. Failure to obtain an RN or to return goods other than via Royal Mail Special Delivery does not affect your statutory rights.
- If you wish to exchange, please email us with your preferred item and we will reserve it for you if the item is in stock.
5. Return Faulty Goods
How to proceed if you wish to return faulty goods
- In order to facilitate the return of faulty items you must obtain a Return Number (RN) by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and follow the standard returns process as detailed above.
- Faulty items will only be accepted if the goods are delivered to the customer damaged or there is a subsequent manufacturing fault within a period of 6 months after delivery. All items returned as faulty will be inspected and any items deemed to subject to fair wear and tear will not be accepted as faulty.
- Exchanges are possible if the item is available. We can only exchange faulty items for the same item subject to availability. If you wish to exchange, please make your request clear when requesting your RN.
- Where possible items may be repaired on request but only where such items are deemed faulty and repairable. Repairs do not come with any guarantees.
- Where can I get more information about Georg Jensen LIVING products?
We have a selection of brochures for download available from our Customer Service page at georgjensen.com
6. Daisy Collection - What is Enamel?
Enamel is a mixture of finely ground glass and mineral additives, which is melted down at approx. 800°C. In several procedural steps a base coat of individual layers of enamel is applied onto a metal foundation. Each enamel colour is then sequentially applied leaf by leaf. The Daisy jewellery comes with either transparent or opaque enamel. The Daisy leaves have a beautiful pattern symbolising the structure of natural Daisy petal. The pattern becomes visible in the transparent Daisies in rose, green and purple.
7. Daisy Collection - Care Instructions
Sterling silver should be polished occasionally with a soft impregnated polishing cloth. Gold jewellery should be polished with a soft piece of wash leather - this is also suitable for cleaning the surface of the diamonds.