To ship internationally, you must shop from the site that matches your shipping destination.
You are welcome to the return the product if the product(-s) ordered do not live up to your expectations or if you want to exchange the product to another size or colour.
In both cases the products must be returned in the same condition as when you received them and in the original packaging.
The products must be returned within 14 days from the date of receiving the products.
Please fill in the return note that came with your order or print a form here and include it in the return package.
The procedure for exchanging or returning products is:
1. Write an e-mail to email@example.com with the subject line:
Return/Exchange regarding order number xxxxx
(You will find the order number in your order confirmation or as a reference on your invoice)
2. We will contact you and arrange for pick-up by UPS. We will make sure that the relevant “paper work” is completed and that UPS collects the package at a time and place convenient to you. Alternatively we can e-mail you a freight label and you can drop off the package at the nearest UPS store.
3. Once received in Denmark we will process the package as either exchange or refund.
4. Regarding return: We will refund your payment once the product is received and approved. The amount is refunded to the same payment card used for the transaction and you receive a credit note per e-mail. Please note that it may take a few days before the refund is shown on your statement. Please contact your credit card provider with any questions about your bank statement.
5. Regarding exchange: If there is a price difference we will contact you to settle the outstanding/refund the difference. When the new product has been dispatched you will receive an automated e-mail with invoice, tracking number and a link to UPS where you can follow the shipment. A product can only be exchanged once.
Georg Jensen will cover the cost of import duty and VAT as well as a fee for cover of expenses for UPS – please refer to our
All returns must be made via UPS.
Please note that we do not accept packages sent as cash on delivery. Returns may also be made by choosing not to receive an order shipment. It is not a requirement, but you can help to make processing quicker and easier if you complete and send the enclosed return form.
In case of agreed discounts, returned goods or pre-paid orders that are cancelled prior to delivery, a partial or complete refund of the purchase price will be issued. Refunds are typically issued via bank transfer. Therefore, Georg Jensen A/S requires information about the registration number and account number of your bank account. This information is not sensitive and may be sent via e-mail or other traditional forms of correspondence.
For additional information please read our.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone +45 38 14 98 98 (ask for e-commerce customer service). Telephone assistance is available Monday – Friday from 10:00 – 15:00 CET.