"The competition begins Thursday 6th April 2017 and closes on Sunday 30th April 2017.
• The promoter of this competition is Georg Jensen A/S, Business Registration no. 26573645 (hereinafter “Georg Jensen”, “us” or “we”) Søndre Fasanvej 7, DK-2000 Frederiksberg, Denmark.
• Entry to this competition can only be made online via the georgjensen.com website.
• How to enter: entrants must sign up to our newsletter on georgjensen.com.
• Georg Jensen is not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, inaccurate or damaged entries.
• Georg Jensen may wish to use the winners’ names for editorial and publicity purposes on the Georg Jensen website, blog, email, social media or printed communications. It is a condition of entry to this competition that you agree to this use of your name and information.
• No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
• Upon closing of the competition Georg Jensen will find one winner.
• The winner will be randomly selected.
• The winner win one of the following bangles; 10007235, 3531282, 3531285, 3531311. Value max. 450 EUR incl. VAT/sales taxes.
• Georg Jensen reserves the right to select similar/equivalent products should the selected ones not be available.
• Delivery of the prize to the address provided could up take 2 months. The recipient shall be responsible for any import duties and may need to provide additional information if requested.
• The prize is not transferrable and there is no cash alternative.
• The product received as the prize cannot be exchanged or refunded via the website or stores.
• The product won as part of the prize cannot be sold for commercial gain via any re-seller or re-selling website.
• The winners will be contacted by email on Monday 1st May 2017 at 10:00 CET and must respond no later than 21st January 2017 at 10:00 CET otherwise another winner will be chosen.
• This competition is open to everyone over the age of 18 years old, except for employees within the Georg Jensen group of companies, participating or associated companies and promotions agencies, and the families of the any of the above. When contacted the winner will be required to provide evidence of being over 18 years old.
• Georg Jensen´s decision on the winning entrant is final.
• Except otherwise stated in these terms and conditions, normal Georg Jensen terms and conditions apply to the prize and the collection of any data.
• Georg Jensen reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the competition in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes the competition is not capable of being conducted as specified within these Terms and Conditions or in accordance with all applicable laws or regulations, or in the event of a virus, a computer bug or unauthorized human intervention or any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control of Georg Jensen that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality or normal course of the competition. Neither Georg Jensen nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies are responsible for any condition, circumstances, losses, failures or delays caused by events beyond its or their reasonable control.
• Entry to this competition is governed by the laws of Denmark without regard to its conflict of law rules. By entering you agree to be bound by the above terms and conditions."